Friday, October 28, 2011

Mini Update

Hello everyone,

El Salv team has a lot of sore muscles and a few hurt feelings but so far we're doing okay. Christopher, one of my teammates is trying to lead us all into a discussion of God's word each day and trying to help strengthen our group. He is such a blessing to have around right now and I thank God for his willing spirit.

As of today I think there has been three scorpion sitings in our house and two giant spider sitings--as well as a multitude of ants which luckily don't seem to bite but are still annoying when they crawl into computers and faces and whatnot. The ants at La Casa do bite, but we're slowly learning new ways I think of keeping them off our legs--as well as just being more observant. My first day in San Martín I got what seemed like a whole ant hill up my legs and onto my back before I knew what was going on.

The kids at San Martín are a lot of fun, both Los Niños and the kids who come in the afternoon for the day school.

Other than that just remember to keep us in your prayers for the same reasons mentioned in the newsletter. I'm sorry it took so long to get an update up here, but my computer really is on the fritz right now. I'm going to try to be more diligent in this even though I don't know when I'll find the time. In a few weeks after the Pastors Conference we should be getting Mondays off so I'll at least be able to do bi-weekly updates if not weekly ones.

Dios les bendiga,
God Bless,
~Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment