Friday, January 20, 2012

He Knows Me

Psalms 69:5        Salmos 69:5
    "Dios, tú conoces mi insensatez,
    Y mis pecados no te son ocultos.” RVR 1960

    “O God, You know my foolishness;
    And my sins are not hidden from You.” NKJV

    How painful it is to have a friend and master who knows everything, yes, everything about you--and how wonderful. There are no secrets between a man and the Creator. God does not chose a leader and then later find out he is afraid to speak. God knows all of our weaknesses, and all of our failures. And yet He still calls us--knowing what we are.
    How great His mercy is for me, that He would find something in my foolishness to glorify His name. And because of this, I do want to glorify His name.
    Now that I know I will be heading back to the United States--to a place where I can actually communicate with people I don’t know--I want to talk more about what my Savior has done for me.
    Lord, please give me a boldness to speak the words that You give to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment