Friday, July 22, 2011

Greetings and Introduction

Dear person,

Welcome.
    I wouldn’t feel right letting anyone one read this without a little background on me. My name is Kayla Harrington, and right now I live in a place called Potter’s Field Ranch in Montana.
    Potter’s Field is a Christian Missions training school, and I’ll be here for about three months before going overseas to serve at the church there. And then after six months there I will come back to Montana for a month, then return to my home church in Washington to serve.
    Potter’s Field is a really neat place. Everyone here is truly dedicated to becoming, as Pastor Mike calls it, a “radical” Christian. We are all learning to listen to and obey our Lord, though that is not always easy.

My entries here will be either personal updates or my thoughts on certain scriptures. Some of this also an assignment, so I apologize if anything comes out dry.

Oh, and when you read anything posted about the scriptures I STRONGLY encourage you to pull out your bible or find one online to read the text and the context before reading my opinion on it. I always post the version and the location in the bible, so it shouldn’t be that hard.  =)

~Kayla Harrington
Servant of the Lord Jesus, the Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment